1 Bed Apartment For Rent
Print additional images & map (disable to save ink)
|Address||Eblana Street, Belfast|
NI Homes are delighted to present this beautifully furnished, very spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment.
It is conveniently located / walking distance to Queen's University of Belfast, the City Hospital and Belfast City Centre.
- Ground Floor Location
- High Ceilings - bright and airy
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Fire alarm and intruder alarm
- Economy 7 Heating
- Spacious Lounge
- Bedroom to the Rear
4.56m x 3.88m
- Bay window
- Carpeted floor, plastered and painted ceiling, plastered and painted walls
- Dining table with four chairs
- Three seater sofa plus matching single chair
- Nest of tables, coffee table, tall storage unit
3.05m x 2.57m
- Carpeted floor, plastered and painted walls, plastered and painted ceiling
- Double bed with new mattress and mattress protector
- Matching pine chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and double wardrobe
- Inbuilt wardrobe / storage cupboard
4.36m x 2.66m
- Partially tiled / partially plastered and painted walls with a plastered and painted ceiling.
- Vinyl floor covering (wood effect)
- A range of high and low-level units
- Fridge freezer
- Double electric oven cooker and hob
- Stainless steel sink
- Fire blanket
- Low flush WC
- Vanity Sink Unit with Tiled Splash Back
- Shower Enclosure with electric shower
- Ceramic tiled floor
Enclosed rear yard for bins and bicycle storage etc.
This apartment would suit quiet, non-smoking professionals or post-graduate students. Not suitable for children or pets.
12 month lease. References will be required. Deposit and first month's rent payable upon signing the lease.
Thank you for your interest in this apartment.
Visit www.nihomesestateagents.co.uk for further details.